$15 Diving Flashlight, 2000 Lumen Bright Waterproof LongÃ¢ÂÂRange Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Water Sports $15 Diving Flashlight, 2000 Lumen Bright Waterproof LongÃ¢ÂÂRange Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Water Sports Diving Quality inspection Flashlight 2000 Lumen Bright Waterproof LongÃ¢ÂÂRange Diving,Bright,$15,desithrill.com,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Water Sports,/dismissable36482.html,Flashlight,,2000,LongÃ¢ÂÂRange,Waterproof,Lumen Diving Quality inspection Flashlight 2000 Lumen Bright Waterproof LongÃ¢ÂÂRange Diving,Bright,$15,desithrill.com,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Water Sports,/dismissable36482.html,Flashlight,,2000,LongÃ¢ÂÂRange,Waterproof,Lumen
1. The surface is fashionable, the aluminum alloy cylinder body is colored black by anodizing, which is simple and generous.
2. Using 1 XMâL T6 LED lamp, the maximum luminous flux can achieve 2000 LM, and the LED service life can achieve 100,000 hours.
3. Aluminum alloy vacuum electroplating not rough surface lamp cup, high reflection effect, low light loss, strong light concentration, uniform light spot, not easy to fall off, and durable.
4. Stepless dimming, changing the brightness of the light from the front push to the back push to meet the needs of different brightness.
5. The sealing effect is very stable, and the waterproof performance is remarkable. It can be used in deep diving to about 50â100 meters.
Item Type: Diving Torch
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Weight: Approx. 252g / 8.9oz
Product Use: Flashlight (Not Included Battery)
Product Model: TP76
Bulb Type: XM-L T6 LED
Lighting Brightness: 2000LM
Irradiation Distance: 100-200 m
Luminous Color: White Light
Product Size: Approx. 20 x 4.4 x 3 cm / 7.9 x 1.7 x 1.2 in
Body Color: Black
Surface Treatment: Wear-Resistant Anodizing
Applicable Batteries: 2 x 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries (Not Included)
Switch type: Stepless dimming (Forward push/Backward push)
This product can work at a depth of about 50-100m underwater
Service life: 100,000 hours
1 x Flashlight (Battery Not Included)
The amorphous carbon material created from buckminsterfullerene
Link the science you teach in your classroom to poverty and inequality targeted by the UN’s SDGs
Teach Chemistry offers teachers and technicians in UK and Ireland a range of free or subsidised benefits. Register now to access our full collection of educational programmes and support.Register now
Discover support designed to help you and your colleagues deliver high-quality, engaging chemistry lessons within a supportive science department. Get access to exclusive benefits for your school or institution, including activities and ideas linked to eight themes of effective practice. All devised to build confidence in your classroom and department
Expand your skills, knowledge, expertise and confidence. Take a comprehensive approach to professional development with our well-rounded programme of training and learning that aims to support every aspect of your Chemistry teaching